Corporate Social Responsibility
The Company aims at carrying out directly or indirectly various CSR activities either through Dhanuka Dhunseri Foundation (DDF) or through any other implementing agency as may be recommended to the Board by the CSR Committee.
The CSR policy of the Company encompasses the following activities:
- Extending financial support to institutions for promoting education.
- Hostels for students.
- Day care centres and such other activities including measures for mitigating the inequalities amongst the socially and economically backward groups.
- Eradicating hunger, poverty and malnutrition.
- Health care (including preventive health care) and sanitation (including contribution to such programs of the Government for promotion of sanitation).
- Making available safe drinking water.
The Company regularly provides financial assistance in association with various organizations to carry out CSR activities in these areas.